Monday, January 19, 2015

Helping Hands

My artwork is about how one person can make a difference and escape poverty. My artwork represents a woman leading young children out of the grey, horrible life they live and into one filled with education and jobs of their choice, and many other things. In this process I learned some of the horrible things people do to women in different regions of the world. I think Art Can Change People. People Change the World is true, because some people just listen and don't do anything to help, but with art it may help people to visualize what actually goes on and get a clear perspective on these types of issues women struggle with in our everyday life. It may persuade people to do something about it. People need to know about some of the issues women struggle with.

3 comments:

  1. Very effective -both as a piece of art and a conveyor of a powerful message. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your painting . You show a lot of insight re empowering women. The execution and use of the movement from grey shadows to the light is very,very effective...well done. Mrs( nan) madsen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job! I love the detail! I hope you can make a difference and inspire people!

    ReplyDelete